Man accused of Central Fresno robberies caught
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parolee was sent back to jail Sunday night.
The man is accused of a series of robberies to Central Fresno.
Fresno Police arrested 33-year-old Anthony Garcia of Farmersville Sunday. Investigators said they received several tips about him after Action News brought you the story three weeks ago.
Garcia is accused of robbing an AutoZone on Clinton and Blackstone on February 20 -- then again on April 14. Detectives believe he also held up a nearby Jack-in-the-Box on May 11.
Garcia was on parole for a home invasion robbery.He is now booked in the Fresno County Jail on three counts of robbery.
fresno, fresno central, farmersville, robbery, local
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County 48 min ago
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated 36 min ago
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- 6 missing people found alive in northern Nevada
- Putin vows to beef up Arctic military presence
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced...
32 min ago