Man accused of Central Fresno robberies caught
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parolee was sent back to jail Sunday night.
The man is accused of a series of robberies to Central Fresno.
Fresno Police arrested 33-year-old Anthony Garcia of Farmersville Sunday. Investigators said they received several tips about him after Action News brought you the story three weeks ago.
Garcia is accused of robbing an AutoZone on Clinton and Blackstone on February 20 -- then again on April 14. Detectives believe he also held up a nearby Jack-in-the-Box on May 11.
Garcia was on parole for a home invasion robbery.He is now booked in the Fresno County Jail on three counts of robbery.
fresno, fresno central, farmersville, robbery, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime 11 min ago
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale