Fresno teen injured after falling off moving car
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a teenage girl is critically injured after falling off of a moving car.
The accident happened near Beechwood and Maroa around 8 p.m. Sunday.
Investigators say a 16-year-old girl was teaching her 15-year-old sister to drive. The older sister started pulling away from the curb to make a u-turn, when her younger sibling jumped on the back of the car. She then slid off and hit her head on the pavement.
The victim was taken to Community Regional Medical Center in critical condition.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, accident, local
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight 12 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man