Woman found dead in her Northeast Fresno apartment
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are working to find a connection between a body found in Northeast Fresno, and one in Southern California.
Montclair police went to a call about a possible suicide and found a man's body early Monday morning.
A car they found at the scene was registered to a woman who was his wife.
Investigators alerted Fresno police who found her body inside an apartment complex.
Family members tell us the couple had a history of problems and say the husband often got violent.
A neighbor, Jeremy Regier said, "It's really gross, it makes my stomach hurt, it's creepy and gross."
The coroner's office has not released either of their names. But the woman's cousin says she worked as a respiratory therapist.
Her cousin says the family is devastated and that her relative was in the process of getting a divorce.
fresno, fresno northeast, fresno county, fresno police department, local, mariana jacob
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house 50 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos