Fight ends in car crash and fire in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people in Fresno County have been arrested after a wild incident that started as a fight, and ended with a small brush fire.
That fire burned five acres in the area of Highland and Herndon Avenues near Clovis.
Firefighters say when they arrived they found a car crashed into a power pole, which knocked down power lines, which ignited the fire.
CHP investigators say the incident appears to have started with a domestic disturbance at a home nearby that somehow spilled into the streets.
Several structures were threatened by the fire but none were damaged.
fire, clovis, fresno county, fresno, local
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law 3 min ago
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Schools prepare for new transgender law
6 min ago
- Accuweather Forecast
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos