Visalia police may have a serial bank robber on their hands
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Visalia are investigating whether they have a serial bank robber on their hands.
Visalia police say a man robbed two Chase banks and the Tucoemas Federal Credit Union in their city.
Tulare police are also looking at the photos, and believe he may be the same man responsible for three bank robberies in Tulare.
At the same time, Visalia detectives are investigating another bank robbery. They released a surveillance picture of the suspect in the Visalia Community Bank robbery last week.
Authorities say the man is not related to the other six bank robberies.
crimetracker, robbery, visalia, tulare, tulare county, local, jessica peres
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos