Visalia police may have a serial bank robber on their hands
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Visalia are investigating whether they have a serial bank robber on their hands.
Visalia police say a man robbed two Chase banks and the Tucoemas Federal Credit Union in their city.
Tulare police are also looking at the photos, and believe he may be the same man responsible for three bank robberies in Tulare.
At the same time, Visalia detectives are investigating another bank robbery. They released a surveillance picture of the suspect in the Visalia Community Bank robbery last week.
Authorities say the man is not related to the other six bank robberies.
crimetracker, robbery, visalia, tulare, tulare county, local, jessica peres
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years