Easton fire damages 3 homes, dozens of structures
EASTON, Calif. (KFSN) -- The fire is out, but now authorities are assessing the damage.
CalFire Fresno has responded to a wildfire at Elm and South near Easton. Authorities said the fire started as a vegetation fire that spread to a eucalyptus grove and on to several vehicles.
Authorities said the fire damaged three homes and burned dozens of structures. Fresno Cal Fire said the fire was started accidentally by a person using a BBQ in vegetation without any clearance.
easton, fresno county, fire, widlfire, local, carlos saucedo
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos