Madera County fire burns 70 acres
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A grass fire broke out in Madera County Saturday near Highway 41 and Avenue 15, north of Fresno.
The fire started around 11:40 a.m. and burned about 70 acres east of Highway 41 before it was fully contained.
Fire crews were still mopping up the scene Saturday afternoon. There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
fire, widlfire, madera county, madera ranchos, fresno, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices 31 min ago
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford 26 min ago
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
27 min ago
- Fresno State Bulldogs get out of practice...
44 min ago
- Online love connection leads to some...
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos