Truck dangles on overpass in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A truck ended up dangling over the edge of an overpass at Highway 41 and Jensen in Southwest Fresno.
Crews had to flip the truck upside down before loading it onto a tow truck -- which caused traffic to back up in the area.
There is no word yet on how the truck ended up in that position or if anyone was hurt.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, accident, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos