Truck dangles on overpass in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A truck ended up dangling over the edge of an overpass at Highway 41 and Jensen in Southwest Fresno.
Crews had to flip the truck upside down before loading it onto a tow truck -- which caused traffic to back up in the area.
There is no word yet on how the truck ended up in that position or if anyone was hurt.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southwest, accident, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about