Firefighters save home north of Clovis
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews managed to save a home from a large fire in the Clovis area on Monday.
The blaze broke out around 6:30 Monday evening near Copper and Sunnyside Avenues. Firefighters said the wind was a significant issue and quickly pushed the fire to 25-acres.
One house was threatened for a short time before firefighters managed to get a line around the fire. Crews will remain on scene for several hours mopping up hotspots.
The fire is 100 percent contained.
fire, widlfire, fresno county, clovis, local
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama