Mickey Gilley hopes to bring back Gilley's Nightclub
PASADENA, TX -- The past may be coming back to Pasadena. Country legend Mickey Gilley says he has a plan to reopen Gilley's Nightclub.
Gilley's became famous worldwide when it was featured in the movie, "Urban Cowboy" in the early 80s. It was a must see for visitors to the Houston area back then, but it burned down in 1989 after lawsuits between the founders.
Yesterday, Gilley went on Facebook to say he's looking for investors to rebuild Gilley's. He gave out a phone number and urged people to call if they want to invest.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 59 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures 27 min ago
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt