Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris County
HOUSTON -- A man was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in a Walmart parking lot in northwest Harris County early this morning.
This happened at the store on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl. Investigators say the driver of an SUV somehow hit the 71-year-old man. The victim suffered serious injuries to his head and cuts to his body.
He was flown by helicopter to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The driver stayed at the scene. No word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Teens using vapor pens to secretly smoke pot in school 7 min ago
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire 7 min ago
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay