Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris County
HOUSTON -- A man was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in a Walmart parking lot in northwest Harris County early this morning.
This happened at the store on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl. Investigators say the driver of an SUV somehow hit the 71-year-old man. The victim suffered serious injuries to his head and cuts to his body.
He was flown by helicopter to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The driver stayed at the scene. No word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 5 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos