Bicyclist hit by SUV in Walmart parking lot in NW Harris County
HOUSTON -- A man was hit by a car while riding his bicycle in a Walmart parking lot in northwest Harris County early this morning.
This happened at the store on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl. Investigators say the driver of an SUV somehow hit the 71-year-old man. The victim suffered serious injuries to his head and cuts to his body.
He was flown by helicopter to the hospital. There is no word on his condition.
The driver stayed at the scene. No word if any charges will be filed.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy