Armored truck crashes, causing gas leak in northeast Harris County
HOUSTON -- First responders are on the scene of an accident involving an armored car in northeast Harris County.
A Brinks truck somehow crashed and hit a commercial gas line, causing a leak along FM 1960 at Wilson Road. The intersection is closed while crews try to repair the leak.
There's no word on injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty 40 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car 26 min ago
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
40 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not...
43 min ago
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos