Armored truck crashes, causing gas leak in northeast Harris County
HOUSTON -- First responders are on the scene of an accident involving an armored car in northeast Harris County.
A Brinks truck somehow crashed and hit a commercial gas line, causing a leak along FM 1960 at Wilson Road. The intersection is closed while crews try to repair the leak.
There's no word on injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy