Men charged after victim allegedly bound and burned in north Houston apartment
HOUSTON -- Three men are facing charges after an alleged abduction in northwest Houston late last year.
Kytorion Jervonca Young, Lacharvis Harris and Joshua Williams are charged with Aggravated Kidnapping.
According to court documents, a family at a home in the 2800 block of Packard Elm got a knock at the door the night of December 12. A man inside went to get dressed before answering it. He says he told his son to stay inside while he did.
When the man returned to the door, he realized his son had gone outside. A neighbor told the father his son had been forced into a vehicle that took off.
The next day, the father told investigators that he received a ransom call from someone saying they'd kill his son if he didn't give them $150,000.
Through an investigation, investigators were able to locate the victim inside an apartment in north Houston. They say he was inside a closet, reportedly bound with zip ties and had a ski mask over his head.
He was alone inside when he was found. Once freed, he told investigators that aside from behind bound, he was also burned by a clothes iron.
Harris and Williams were arrested at the complex where the alleged kidnapping took place. They were charged with aggravated kidnapping. Young was not there at the time of those arrests, but was later taken into custody.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 6 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos