Suspected illegal immigrants rounded up in two raids
HOUSTON -- Nearly a dozen suspected illegal immigrants were taken into custody at a home in north Houston Thursday afternoon.
Police got to a home on Buress and Highland, and say the people made a run for it. Officers rounded them up, putting them in handcuffs and questioning them. It's unclear right now what led police to the home.
Then at about 3pm, there was another raid, this time at a house on Fairway near Broad in southeast Houston. Deputy constables with Precinct 6 were involved in rounding up suspected illegals.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno 15 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest
- Enforcing water restrictions in Madera County and City
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Accuweather Forecast
57 min ago
- Police are investigating a deadly shooting...
25 min ago