Special needs kids ride horses
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Some Valley children with special needs had the chance to ride horses Friday.
It was part of a free, week long course for parents and kids with verbal communication disabilities. This is the third year of the program and this year's activities involved a western theme. The event was put on by special education volunteers, including the "Buddy System" which helps match the horses with the children for an afternoon of fun.
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses