Judge ruled life without parole in North Valley homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A judge sentenced two men to life in prison without parole Friday.
The men were charged for the 2008 shootings of two dairy barn workers near Chowchilla.
In April, jurors found Jesus Flores and Jose Ventura guilty of attempted murder and for the execution style murder of 18-year-old Alberto Ivan Torres.
Authorities said the crime was committed during a robbery. The victim's mother spoke to the court through a Spanish interpreter Friday and said her family will never be the same.
Torres father also passed away after his son was murdered.
chowchilla, north valley, homicide, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos