Mosquito Abatement District sprays for mosquitos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mosquito spraying will continue Saturday and throughout the weekend to target insects that could carry Yellow Fever.
The potentially sickening bug is known to carry the disease and other illnesses.
Fresno County's Mosquito Abatement District will spray Saturday and Sunday morning. Officials are asking for the public's help to get rid of this mosquito population before it can become established..
Residents who get mosquito bites during the day are asked to contact the district. To report a sighting or a bite call the Mosquito Abatement District toll-free at 1-800 -821- 1577.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety