Mosquito Abatement District sprays for mosquitos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mosquito spraying will continue Saturday and throughout the weekend to target insects that could carry Yellow Fever.
The potentially sickening bug is known to carry the disease and other illnesses.
Fresno County's Mosquito Abatement District will spray Saturday and Sunday morning. Officials are asking for the public's help to get rid of this mosquito population before it can become established..
Residents who get mosquito bites during the day are asked to contact the district. To report a sighting or a bite call the Mosquito Abatement District toll-free at 1-800 -821- 1577.
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'