First Arts Alive Festival in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of people came out to the very first Arts Alive Festival in Downtown Fresno Saturday.
The free event showcased art made locally and allowed kids to participate in different types of creativity, from collage and puppet making, to tie-dying.
Visitors could meet with the artists and enjoy local bands and entertainment while strolling down Fulton Mall and Courthouse Park.The day kicked off with a fun run this morning with people jogging in full costume.
Proceeds raised from that run are going to local art organizations.
fresno, fresno downtown, art, local
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time 40 min ago
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather 3 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Experts provide tips to keep cars running...
26 min ago
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
44 min ago