First Arts Alive Festival in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of people came out to the very first Arts Alive Festival in Downtown Fresno Saturday.
The free event showcased art made locally and allowed kids to participate in different types of creativity, from collage and puppet making, to tie-dying.
Visitors could meet with the artists and enjoy local bands and entertainment while strolling down Fulton Mall and Courthouse Park.The day kicked off with a fun run this morning with people jogging in full costume.
Proceeds raised from that run are going to local art organizations.
fresno, fresno downtown, art, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare 50 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title 43 min ago
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years