Animals donated to Reedley High School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has an update on the farm animals killed by a pack of dogs at Reedley High School.
The attack that happened last month left dozens of chickens and rabbits dead. One pig was put down because of its injuries, and a second recently suffered the same fate.
Donations have been pouring in to replace the animals. Local breeders donated 54 rabbits, and another woman donated 25 hens. Other residents and the greater Fresno county ag community contributed more than ten thousand dollars to help the school buy more animals and supplies.
reedley, animal, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach 20 min ago
- Two killed in shooting near Exeter
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses