Animals donated to Reedley High School
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Action News has an update on the farm animals killed by a pack of dogs at Reedley High School.
The attack that happened last month left dozens of chickens and rabbits dead. One pig was put down because of its injuries, and a second recently suffered the same fate.
Donations have been pouring in to replace the animals. Local breeders donated 54 rabbits, and another woman donated 25 hens. Other residents and the greater Fresno county ag community contributed more than ten thousand dollars to help the school buy more animals and supplies.
reedley, animal, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack