Stumpfield Mountain Road fire 75 percent contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A fire that started in Mariposa County this weekend is 75 percent contained.
The flames broke out along Stumpfield Mountain Road and Watt Road just after 3 p.m. The fire has burned 12 acres and is not threatening any homes.
Several crews are still at the scene mopping up and making sure the threat is over.
mariposa, mariposa county, widlfire, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather