Thieves hit the Tower District Me-N-Ed's Pizza twice
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the crooks responsible for robbing a Tower District business twice in less than a week.
Serious damage was left behind after the break-ins at Me-N-Ed's Pizza near Olive and Wishon Avenue.
Fresno police are investigating the smash and grab incidents which a side door and two game machines damaged.
"We do have suspect leads that we are following up," said Sgt. Greg Noll. "And hopefully if it is the same person we can link them to both burglaries."
The suspects took off with $500.00 from the game machines and left the business owners with over a $1,000.00 in damages.
Fresno police says despite the spotlight on crime in the area, crime rates have dropped drastically compared to last year.
local, gaby rodriguez
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 48 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 8 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt