Thieves hit the Tower District Me-N-Ed's Pizza twice
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the crooks responsible for robbing a Tower District business twice in less than a week.
Serious damage was left behind after the break-ins at Me-N-Ed's Pizza near Olive and Wishon Avenue.
Fresno police are investigating the smash and grab incidents which a side door and two game machines damaged.
"We do have suspect leads that we are following up," said Sgt. Greg Noll. "And hopefully if it is the same person we can link them to both burglaries."
The suspects took off with $500.00 from the game machines and left the business owners with over a $1,000.00 in damages.
Fresno police says despite the spotlight on crime in the area, crime rates have dropped drastically compared to last year.
local, gaby rodriguez
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses 55 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices 13 min ago
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford 8 min ago
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
9 min ago
- Fresno State Bulldogs get out of practice...
26 min ago
- Online love connection leads to some...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos