Thieves hit the Tower District Me-N-Ed's Pizza twice
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for the crooks responsible for robbing a Tower District business twice in less than a week.
Serious damage was left behind after the break-ins at Me-N-Ed's Pizza near Olive and Wishon Avenue.
Fresno police are investigating the smash and grab incidents which a side door and two game machines damaged.
"We do have suspect leads that we are following up," said Sgt. Greg Noll. "And hopefully if it is the same person we can link them to both burglaries."
The suspects took off with $500.00 from the game machines and left the business owners with over a $1,000.00 in damages.
Fresno police says despite the spotlight on crime in the area, crime rates have dropped drastically compared to last year.
local, gaby rodriguez
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Family of boy who died in Los Banos DUI...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos