Ex-Coalinga teacher arrested for sexual misconduct with students
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A former substitute teacher is under arrest for sexual misconduct with students.
Police arrested Eric Campos who is a former substitute teacher and basketball coach with the Coalinga-Huron Unified School District.
Campos is being charged with multiple counts of annoying and molesting a minor, intent of seduction of a minor and intent to commit a sexual offense.
Coalinga police say they've been investigating Campos for the last four months.
The case came to their attention after one of his former students committed suicide earlier this year.
sex crimes, crimetracker, coalinga, huron, fresno county, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified 48 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified 16 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies