Bulldog gang member arrested for a Las Vegas murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have identified the suspect in a Las Vegas murder who was captured in Fresno.
Brian Beltran, 34, remains in custody in Fresno, but will be sent back to Las Vegas to face charges.
Beltran was arrested at a home in Southeast Fresno late Wednesday night.
Investigators tracked him to the home after searching several locations for more than 13 hours. He's accused of shooting a man to death during an argument on Monday.
Authorities say when they realized the suspect could be in Fresno, they contacted the Fresno police gang unit, which tracked down Beltran.
Visit the link for more information http://bit.ly/1ct35fe
bulldog gang, crimetracker, murder, fresno southeast, fresno, local, rick montanez
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos