Bulldog gang member arrested for a Las Vegas murder
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities have identified the suspect in a Las Vegas murder who was captured in Fresno.
Brian Beltran, 34, remains in custody in Fresno, but will be sent back to Las Vegas to face charges.
Beltran was arrested at a home in Southeast Fresno late Wednesday night.
Investigators tracked him to the home after searching several locations for more than 13 hours. He's accused of shooting a man to death during an argument on Monday.
Authorities say when they realized the suspect could be in Fresno, they contacted the Fresno police gang unit, which tracked down Beltran.
Visit the link for more information http://bit.ly/1ct35fe
bulldog gang, crimetracker, murder, fresno southeast, fresno, local, rick montanez
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia 19 min ago
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off 43 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason 11 min ago
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose...
57 min ago