Three Rivers shooting leaves two dead, another hospitalized
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are dead and another in the hospital after a shooting Thursday evening in the town of Three Rivers.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department responded to a report of gunfire around 5:30 p.m. by the Kaweah River. When they arrived they found three Hispanic men had been shot. Two of them died at the scene. The third was flown to a hospital in Fresno.
Deputies got a suspect vehicle description from witnesses and located the car a short time later. Four people were arrested. Police say weapons found in the car are believed to be related to the shooting.
crimetracker, shooting, murder, three rivers, tulare county, kaweah river, lake kaweah, local, carlos saucedo
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos