Three Rivers double homicide suspects arrested
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested two people in connection with a double homicide in Three Rivers.
Manuel Anthony Talamantez and Christina Martinez are being held for the crimes. Investigators said Talamantez is being charged with two counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder while Martinez is facing charges for being an accessory to the crime.
Two men were found dead and two others were wounded after a shooting near Cobbler Knoll by the Kaweah River in Three Rivers. Sheriff's deputies said the shooting was a result of an argument between rival gangs. When investigators pulled over the suspects a short time later they found two 5-year-old children were in the car with them. The children were taken into protective custody.
three rivers, tulare county, homicide, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall 15 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe 10 min ago
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty