Child drowns at home near Butler and Peach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police said a child who was found in her family's pool, and rushed to the hospital, is dead this morning.
Officers got a call last night from a house near Butler and Peach in Southeast Fresno. When police got to the home, a parent was performing CPR on the child.
The 2-year-old girl was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, and then to San Francisco for treatment. According to police, the little girl was not able to breathe on her own. After unsuccessful attempts to get her breathing again, she was pronounced dead.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, drowning, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 16 min ago
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 30 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident