Child drowns at home near Butler and Peach
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police said a child who was found in her family's pool, and rushed to the hospital, is dead this morning.
Officers got a call last night from a house near Butler and Peach in Southeast Fresno. When police got to the home, a parent was performing CPR on the child.
The 2-year-old girl was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, and then to San Francisco for treatment. According to police, the little girl was not able to breathe on her own. After unsuccessful attempts to get her breathing again, she was pronounced dead.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, drowning, local
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez 40 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos