Drive-by shooting injures 2 children near San Jose Ave.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for suspects in a shooting that injured two children.
Officers say four men drove by an apartment complex on Fresno Street near San Jose Avenue. The men fired several rounds from their car, just before noon.
One of the bullets hit a 13-year-old boy in the hand, and another grazed his lower back. He was taken to the hospital and is now recovering. A 9-year-old girl also had to be treated for glass fragments that hit her face when one of the bullets shattered a sliding door.
The suspects were last seen driving away in a white Cadillac.
fresno, shooting, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 42 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it 2 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Near drownings on the rise 28 min ago
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free