Drive-by shooting injures 2 children near San Jose Ave.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are searching for suspects in a shooting that injured two children.
Officers say four men drove by an apartment complex on Fresno Street near San Jose Avenue. The men fired several rounds from their car, just before noon.
One of the bullets hit a 13-year-old boy in the hand, and another grazed his lower back. He was taken to the hospital and is now recovering. A 9-year-old girl also had to be treated for glass fragments that hit her face when one of the bullets shattered a sliding door.
The suspects were last seen driving away in a white Cadillac.
fresno, shooting, local
- Patricia Perez and David Barrera found guilty of first degree murder 12 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 40 min ago
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 27 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 48 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos