Police detain suspect in murder South of Kerman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Deputies have detained a person in connection to a murder in Fresno county.
The victim was shot to death outside a market just South of Kerman. Family members have identified him as 46-year-old as Antonio Reynoso.
Investigators say the shooting happened around 12 p.m. Sunday. It is not clear what lead up to the gunfire but detectives spent hours at the scene collecting evidence and talking with witnesses.
" It doesn't really matter to me, whoever did this I hope they'll bring to justice," the victims niece Sandra Valdez said. "There's a greater power out there and justice will prevail."
Sandra Valdez said her uncle leaves behind four children. Authorities have not yet released any other information about the person they detained Sunday night.
fresno, fresno county, kerman, murder, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies