Police detain suspect in murder South of Kerman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Deputies have detained a person in connection to a murder in Fresno county.
The victim was shot to death outside a market just South of Kerman. Family members have identified him as 46-year-old as Antonio Reynoso.
Investigators say the shooting happened around 12 p.m. Sunday. It is not clear what lead up to the gunfire but detectives spent hours at the scene collecting evidence and talking with witnesses.
" It doesn't really matter to me, whoever did this I hope they'll bring to justice," the victims niece Sandra Valdez said. "There's a greater power out there and justice will prevail."
Sandra Valdez said her uncle leaves behind four children. Authorities have not yet released any other information about the person they detained Sunday night.
fresno, fresno county, kerman, murder, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos