Diesel truck fire in Northwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are looking into what caused a diesel truck to catch fire in Northwest Fresno.
The fire broke out shortly before 11 p.m. Tuesday night in the area of Herndon and Golden State. Officials with the Fresno Fire Department say when they arrived they found a truck in flames.
The fire threatened a commercial building nearby, but fire crews were able to contain the flames to the truck.
No injuries have been reported.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, fire, local
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 55 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos