Fresno County sheriffs investigate Biola homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County sheriff's office is investigating a homicide.
Investigators tell Action News that they found a man in his early 30's, shot in an alley in the town of Biola.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center in Downtown Fresno, where he died from his injuries. At this point deputies have no description of the suspect. If you know anything about this crime you are urged to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
biola, homicide, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts 20 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor 2 min ago
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Businessman announces run for Fresno City Council
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 29 min ago
- Fresno shopping cart crackdown to cut crime?
20 min ago