Suspicious death in Porterville determined homicide
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Department has determined to death of a man in Porterville Friday afternoon is a homicide.
Shortly after 12 p.m. Friday, a Hispanic man was found dead in the driveway of a home off Hemlock Avenue and Indiana Street.
Authorities also found a marijuana garden to the back of the house with about 50 plants in various stage of growth. Nothing appears to be missing but the investigation is just beginning.
Authorities have not released anymore details about the case, except to say it is now being classified as a homicide.
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety