Fireworks cause many animals to go missing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Central California SPCA is dealing with an influx of pets.
Officials say loud noises from Fourth of July fireworks sent some animals into the streets.
If your dog or cat went missing, you can go to the SPCA to see if they are there. If you find a lost pet, you can drop it off at the SPCA.
animal, spca, local
- Deadly shooting investigation in Southwest Fresno 15 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals