Fireworks cause many animals to go missing
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Central California SPCA is dealing with an influx of pets.
Officials say loud noises from Fourth of July fireworks sent some animals into the streets.
If your dog or cat went missing, you can go to the SPCA to see if they are there. If you find a lost pet, you can drop it off at the SPCA.
animal, spca, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Fresno State Bulldogs arrive in Las Vegas
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos