Man shot at Porterville 4th of July party
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One man is in critical condition after he was shot several times at a Fourth of July party near Porterville.
The shots were fired around midnight in the backyard of a home off South Halsey Street. The man's friends apparently took him to the hospital in Porterville, but he needed special treatment. He was flown to a Fresno hospital where he remains Friday morning.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Office have not released the victim's name. Investigators are still interviewing witnesses to try and get a description of the gunman.
porterville, tulare county, shooting, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County 32 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam 47 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 12 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze 23 min ago
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos