Man in critical condition after Fresno motorcycle crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Officers say the man may have been speeding near Gettysburg and Third Street in Northeast Fresno Tuesday night when he lost control and flew off his bike.
Investigators are still trying to figure out why he lost control, and whether drugs or alcohol played a role.
The man's name hasn't been released.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northeast, accident, local
- Ryan Rodriquez has been found safe in Fresno County 22 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos