Visalia dad could face death penalty in child death
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- The parents of a six-week-old Visalia baby, who was murdered in November, appeared in court Wednesday.
A judge held the father, Aaron Rowe, to answer to murder charges for the baby girl with a special allegation he tortured the infant.
The baby's mother, Courtney Rowe, faces a child endangerment charge for failing to protect the child.
In court, doctors testified to the numerous old and new bone fractures and bruises the child suffered over a two week period.
The couple will be back in court in two weeks to enter a plea.
crimetracker, court, murder, visalia, tulare county, local, jessica peres
- Malaysian official: Investigators conclude jet hijacked
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer 52 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder 54 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures 20 min ago
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt