Semi truck overturned on Highway 33 North of Dos Palos
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A semi truck overturned when it crashed into a tree and began spilling jet fuel.
The crash happened South of Carmellia North of Dos Palos. The driver was pinned in and suffered major injuries. He was airlifted to a Modesto hospital. Cal Fire advised for a closure of a quarter mile of Highway 33 for 4-6 hours starting at 2:20 p.m. The area was evacuated because of the HAZMAT situation. Highway 33 is closed in both directions.
Watch video above for the full story
local, mariana jacob
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms