Murder-suicide at La Quinta Inn in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a murder-suicide outside a South Visalia hotel.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. Friday in the parking lot of the La Quinta Inn on Cypress and Akers. Officers said they received multiple phone calls about gunshots being fired in the area. When they arrived at the scene, they found the two people dead. The victims have been identified as 19-year-old Celena Simone Lopez and 25-year-old Carlos Navarro, who police say was the shooter.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
visalia, tulare county, murder-suicide, local
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 32 min ago
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis 59 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- President Obama remarks on the situation in...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos