Murder-suicide at La Quinta Inn in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a murder-suicide outside a South Visalia hotel.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. Friday in the parking lot of the La Quinta Inn on Cypress and Akers. Officers said they received multiple phone calls about gunshots being fired in the area. When they arrived at the scene, they found the two people dead. The victims have been identified as 19-year-old Celena Simone Lopez and 25-year-old Carlos Navarro, who police say was the shooter.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for more on this story.
visalia, tulare county, murder-suicide, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos