Sanger police find missing teen and baby in Mexico
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Sanger police say they've found a missing teenager and her baby in Mexico. And detectives are now working with the FBI to bring them back to the U.S.
14-year-old Maria Torres left her Sanger home with her 11-month-old son in April, and never came back.
Investigators suspected she was with the infant's father, Steven Rodriguez. The 21-year-old is on probation for sex offenses and is required to register monthly with the Fresno Police Department. There's no word yet on whether he's also been found.
We'll have more information when it becomes available.
fresno county, sanger, missing person, local
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos