Hospitalized 7-Year-Old asks for 100 Birthday Cards
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Emma Ritter was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2008 and has been in and out of the hospital ever since.
And that is where she will be, when she turns seven next Monday. For her birthday- all she wants is 100 cards. So, her family and friends have begun an online effort to make it happen.
They are asking everyone to send uplifting messages, or even doodles from your young ones to lift her spirits.
Cards can be sent to: Emma Ritter room 506 C/O Children's Hospital Central California 9300 Valley Children's Place Madera, ca 93636
If you don't have time to get to the post office, you can send her an email by clicking here: www.childrenscentralcal.org
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 55 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 44 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball