Hospitalized 7-Year-Old asks for 100 Birthday Cards
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Emma Ritter was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2008 and has been in and out of the hospital ever since.
And that is where she will be, when she turns seven next Monday. For her birthday- all she wants is 100 cards. So, her family and friends have begun an online effort to make it happen.
They are asking everyone to send uplifting messages, or even doodles from your young ones to lift her spirits.
Cards can be sent to: Emma Ritter room 506 C/O Children's Hospital Central California 9300 Valley Children's Place Madera, ca 93636
If you don't have time to get to the post office, you can send her an email by clicking here: www.childrenscentralcal.org
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run 48 min ago
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- Day 99 of Rhonda's 100 Day Fitness Challenge
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos