Bus and semi-truck accident shuts down part of SR 43
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- State Route 43 at Cairo Ave near Laton is shut down as crews clean up an accident involving a KART bus and a semi-truck.
According to the California Highway Patrol, 15 people were on the bus and 10 of those occupants were transported to local hospitals. They said the injuries range from minor to moderate. The driver of the truck does not appear to be injured. Crews expect the area to be shut down until at least 7 p.m. while they investigate and clean up the accident.
Action News has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you the latest on air and online at abc30.com.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 22 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company 6 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase