Bus and semi-truck accident shuts down part of SR 43
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- State Route 43 at Cairo Ave near Laton is shut down as crews clean up an accident involving a KART bus and a semi-truck.
According to the California Highway Patrol, 15 people were on the bus and 10 of those occupants were transported to local hospitals. They said the injuries range from minor to moderate. The driver of the truck does not appear to be injured. Crews expect the area to be shut down until at least 7 p.m. while they investigate and clean up the accident.
Action News has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you the latest on air and online at abc30.com.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 34 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident
- Accuweather Forecast
48 min ago