Bus and semi-truck accident shuts down part of SR 43
HANFORD, Calif. (KFSN) -- State Route 43 at Cairo Ave near Laton is shut down as crews clean up an accident involving a KART bus and a semi-truck.
According to the California Highway Patrol, 15 people were on the bus and 10 of those occupants were transported to local hospitals. They said the injuries range from minor to moderate. The driver of the truck does not appear to be injured. Crews expect the area to be shut down until at least 7 p.m. while they investigate and clean up the accident.
Action News has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you the latest on air and online at abc30.com.
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 53 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos