Guns, drugs, and weapons seized in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Eight people were held overnight after Fresno gang officers picked them up for probation and parole violations.
The bust happened late Thursday night at a home on East Garrett Avenue in Southwest Fresno.
Police also picked up two loaded weapons, and several containers of prescription drugs and cocaine.
A sergeant tells Action News officers were conducting proactive patrols in the area of Walnut and Jensen when they saw a drug deal. We're told the suspects then ran from the officers and hid inside that home on Garrett Avenue.
Sixteen people were eventually pulled from the house, and eight were taken into custody
fresno, fresno southwest, local, rick montanez
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos