Motorcycle Club delivers balloons to young patients
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One group is helped a birthday wish come true for a young patient at Children's Hospital Central California.
An online effort to make a Valley girl's birthday wish come true got a big boost Sunday from a motorcycle group.
Action News first told you about Amma on Thursday July 18 Live at four. Emma was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis in 2008 and has been in and out of the hospital ever since.
Monday Emma turns seven, and her wish is to get 100 cards sent to her room at Children's Hospital Central California.
Sunday about forty members of the Pancho Villa Riders Motorcycle Club drove from as far away as Visalia and Kerman to drop off birthday cards for Emma.
They brought her about 75 cards and also delivered balloons to several other young patients.
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals