Grass fire at Hwy 41 quickly contained
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Grass fire shut down part of Highway 41 Sunday.
The flames broke out just before 3 p.m. Sunday. The CHP closed both directions of Highway 41 at Road 200 for about an hour.
Cal Fire crews quickly got control of the blaze, which burned about five acres. Cal Fire said the fire started as a few small fires, which merged into one. There is no word yet on the cause.
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case 43 min ago
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash 52 min ago
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 19 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos