One hospitalized after shooting in West Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police were on the scene of a shooting at an apartment complex in West Central Fresno Monday night.
The shooting happened at Parkway Drive across from Brawley. The shooting put a 22-year-old man in the hospital. Authorities believe the shooting was gang related. Authorities also believe the shooting may be connected to another shooting that left a man paralyzed several weeks ago.
Investigators say witnesses are not sharing what they saw, which is making the investigation more difficult.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more information on the shooting.
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos