Man found guilty in shooting at Fresno's Manchester Mall
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A verdict has been reached in the trial for a man who police say fired a gun inside Fresno's Manchester Mall.
Taylor was fighting with Ronnie Moore, a barber at the shop. The bullets were intended for Moore, but he was not hit. However, a customer who was waiting for her son to get his haircut was hit by the gunfire. As a result, she was paralyzed from the waist down.
Taylor was found guilty of: attempted murder, assault with a firearm, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
We will continue to follow this breaking news story and bring you a report on later editions of Action News.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, shooting, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos