Woman's body found beneath bridge in north Harris County
Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies are investigating the death of a female whose body was found beneath an overpass Friday.
The discovery was made around 11:25am in the 18500 block of the North Freeway. According to investigators, a vehicle was found parked beneath the overpass at Cypress Creek.
Deputies arrived and saw the female's body in the vehicle. Authorities identified her as Dora Hughes, but her age has not been released.
The cause of death is pending. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the HCSO Homicide Unit at 713-967-5810 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire