Man found dead in SUV parked outside Pasadena store
PASADENA, TX -- Pasadena police are investigating a body found Saturday in an SUV parked outside of a store.
Officials say the vehicle had been parked there since early Saturday morning.
Employees went outside and knocked on the door. When the man inside did not respond, they flagged down an officer.
There is no word on how long the body had been in the vehicle or how the man died.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos