Man fatally stabbed in west Harris County
HOUSTON -- Deputies were investigating a stabbing Sunday in west Harris County.
It happened around 3:30pm in the 16200 block of Queensdale at Vineyard.
"Basically, we've got one 37-year-old Hispanic male that was found inside the house, and he was found stabbed to death," HCSO Homicide Sgt. Robert Spurgeon said.
Harris County Sheriff's Office investigators say a woman came home and found her husband stabbed in the chest. The man was airlifted to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
Authorities would not say if they knew what had led up to the stabbing.
HCSO did not release the man's name, nor have they released any details on a possible motive or suspect in this killing.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for updates.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal 5 min ago
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
abc30.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos